This is how March went:
- Changed sheets on bed: threw out excess of two sets (one set for the wash, one set for the bed is really all I need).
- Brought one book or magazine a day (well, most days) out of the house and gave away.
- Brought clothing that my daughter has outgrown to give to others who have daughters that are wearing that size now.
- Pared down what is in my work space in the cube to less than half of what had been there prior. If only I could lose as many pounds as my cube did this month!
- Unsubscribed from many of the automatic emails I was getting. Tedious, time-consuming clutter eliminated from my inbox!
- Working my way through editing my manuscript… almost half finished!!!!
I am also wondering if my one word should change, or better yet, maybe I could keep the word “EDIT” since it seems to be working beautifully but consider it my major, like in college. Then I can add a minor (word), which is “FOCUS” (actually, this word was suggested by my husband; ‘nuf said).
I actually have been trying out my minor (word) this month and am finding it also to be a very effective tool.
Does having two “one words” mean I’m cluttering up my New Year’s Resolution? Will have to consider this. I guess I’ll see how it goes in April.