Doug Keller came to give a series of workshops at Newburyport Yoga Center ; i attended one last night. the schedule includes 4 workshops friday4/30 through sunday 5/2. as i headed there with a friend, i realized that i didn’t even know what the title of the workshop was; i had chosen it because it was the only one of the four that my scheduled allowed me to attend! in the end, it really didn’t matter; i was going to meet him and find out why my yogi friends speak so highly of him and to see if i agreed with their assessment. i DO.
reasons to take a yoga workshop with Doug Keller
- it will pull you out of your comfort zone.
- the price is really reasonable
- he is not threatened by questions from the class
- Doug is a very mellow, calm, kind teacher
- do the thing you (think you) cannot do
here’s Doug’s website: http://www.doyoga.com/
if you are interested in attending a workshop, there may still be some space: contact Newburyport Yoga Center fmi: http://www.newburyportyoga.com/index.php