I have the next few days off and am thinking of fun ways to spend it:
- Go bowling
- Go to the movies: I want to see St Vincent, The Judge, and that Steve Carell movie about the terrible, very bad day.
- Get up early and go to yoga
- Go see the ocean!
- Check out the Craft Show at the JHS
- Work on my plan for NaNoWriMo beginning 11/1
- Attend a memoir writing class (if I can just get in my registration under the wire….)
- Start my next knitting project
- Read one of the hundred or so books I have in piles waiting for me
- Go to the Health and Wellness Expo in Portland
Of course, I may just lay on the couch and watch The Pioneer Woman on the Food Network.