Amy and Jen have been selling cupcakes and other small baked goods for a while now at their new bakery: Cupcake Fetish Bakery at 883 Main Street in Sanford, but Saturday was a special day: the official Grand Opening celebration.
They set up a three tiered table that was adorned with an assortment of mini cupcakes which were not only delicious…but they were also so cute!
In addition to the generous offering of free bite sized cupcakes was a plate of mini cinnamon buns with icing to sample. It was a smorgasbord of sweet baked treats!
When we arrived at around 2:30PM the little shop was packed with happy people: men, women, children, all with their tummies filled with yummy cupcakes. Amy came out with another tray of Snickers cupcakes after hearing someone say, “Oh! They got the last one!” People were sitting and chatting at the tables. Kids were bargaining with parents over how many cupcakes they could sample and buy. The common denominator: the smiles that people smile when their sweet tooth has been satisfied...big time. 🙂
“I’ve been baking all day!” Amy said, smiling as she restocked the case. Jen was busy helping us with important decisions. Which cupcakes? Should we get a few whoopie pies? Yes! Thank you, Amy! Thank you, Jen! We appreciate you both!
Reasons to go to the Cupcake Fetish Bakery today:
- Your husband is in a funk and needs cheering up
- You’re in a funk because yoga teacher made cupcakes for the class…the class that you couldn’t get to.
- Your (amazing!) daughter got a 103 on her spelling test and a 106 on her science test and you want to celebrate.
- It’s someone’s birthday and you want to give them a little something sweet.
- The cupcakes (and everything else) at the Cupcake Fetish Bakery ROCK!!!
Thank you, Amy and Jen, for opening your lovely little shop. We hope your business is supremely successful and that you are keeping us in cupcakes (and cinnamon buns and pupcakes and coffee cake and whoopie pies and muffins….) for a long, long time. 🙂
P.S. Maybe you could sell those bite sized cupcakes too? We LOVED them!