There is a great book store in Biddeford: Nonesuch Books. They have books for sale, of course, both new and used. They also have a lot of interesting magazines along the left side wall of the store, complete with strategically placed chairs, to aid and abet your magazine perusal.
What you might not know is how many other cool things they sell.
- Some of the best little greeting cards I’ve ever seen; I buy them in lots.
- Himalayan Salt Lamps! At a very good price!
- Lots of wind chimes and prisms!
- Engraved stones…I found one with myoneword for 2016 on it! Grace!
- Tarot card decks! As if you can ever have enough of those…
- Stonewall Kitchen products!
And of course, the best thing they sell is my book, One Brave Thing! I stopped by last night and they still have 2 copies left.